Monday, April 23, 2012

Keeping the Faith

 

Home-shopping is hard.

One place has a nice home on it, and the yard is too small. One place has a great yard, but the home is in poor condition. Another place is a lovely mini-farm, but the home has foundation issues. Expensive ones. This other place looks promising… until we drive to it and realize it is waaayyy far away from civilization. This seller wants too much. The bank won’t finance this one. sigh

barnNice Barn! 

When things get tough, the tough keep the faith. When I feel like God isn’t listening or doesn’t care about our situation, I think about myself and my daughters. I love them deeply. And I want only the best for them.

Jesus said, “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” NKJV Matthew 7:11

God knows what we need before we need it. He knows what will happen to us before it does. It is our job to keep the faith, believing in His providence, power, and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment