Monday, October 8, 2012

New Life for an Old Ottoman

One of the wonderful things about having a home again is having all our stuff in one place. I can finally work on some projects that have been delayed for too long.

20121008

We bought this storage ottoman before Lyli was born. We stored movies in it. Then it was a toy box for a few years. Last year I stocked it with old magazines and my favorite reading blanket. But the straw top was fraying badly. It didn’t like being used as a footstool I guess.

Finally, my fabric stash, stapler, and the ottoman were all in the same place. I organized my stash and remembered my unfinished ottoman project…

Ta Da!

I love the country blue fabric.

Happy Homesteading!

This post is linked to the BarnHop! Come join in the fun!

Barn-Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment