Friday, October 24, 2014

Clothespin Bag

I don’t remember where I first saw this- probably Pinterest or a BlogHop. My dear friend Mary knits me the cutest stuff for my babies. But my knitting skills are limited. So, to return the favor, I made a clothespin bag for her. (And one for me, too, because I found these adorable Mermaid overalls at the thrift store.) You just buy some cute overalls (I chose a gorgeous baby-dress for Mary) and sew up the bottom. Hang it on a hanger, fill it with clothespins and it is ready to go.

20140918b

If you’ve read my first novel, you know about Mermaids. I am a Mermaid. If you’re heart has ever been broken, you are a Mermaid, too. My book is available on Kindle here: http://www.amazon.com/Invitation-Ocean-How-Became-Mermaid-ebook/dp/B00B8I9DL0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414166250&sr=8-1&keywords=mermaid+beach+ebook+phyllis+franklin

Am I shamelessly plugging my novel? Yes! But it fit so perfectly into this post, please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment